Sunday, September 19, 2010

Autumn Colors

I love this time of year... school starting, weather changing, pumpkins, apples and all those good things!  I especially love fall decorating.  I got this fabulous idea from Becky Higgins, whose website I absolutely adore!  How festive is this?  And the best part is that you can change it for each season.  I plan to get 2 more of these containers and create a little centerpiece for my table.
My next favorite thing is the beautiful autumn flowers.  I love the sunflowers and daisies and mums!  I bought these the other day and have been enjoying them.  They are even more beautiful in person.
An lastly, I have been making these glasses for the booktini girls.  Our next book club gathering is this Friday and I wanted to give them a little festive treat for the upcoming month. 
I hope they enjoy them!  I think they're adorable and who couldn't use another wine glass? 

No comments:

Post a Comment