Sunday, February 20, 2011

Top 5 Favorites

Medora Snacks Popcorners Popped Corn Chips, White Cheddar, 5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Oh my goodness!  Have you had these yet?  They taste just like popcorn and you don't have to deal with popcorn kernels getting stuck in your teeth!  Plus they are crispy.  I've had the sea salt, white cheddar, and kettle.  They are my new favorite snack!  You totally need to try them!







Michael O'Rourke Get A Lift Volumizing Spray 10ozThis is my new favorite volumizing spray.  It is simply amazing and so easy to use.  Just spray it in your hair when you get out of the shower and blow dry and it gives your hair such a lift.  I also love the smell!  Oh, and the bottle is just adorable! 
 





Reebok Women's Zigfuel Running Shoe,White/Glacier Blue/Silver,8.5 M USI just got a pair of these and I am in love!  They give me so much support and lots of bounce, which is what I need for my kick boxing classes.  Plus they are so cool looking!







Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum Spray, 2-Fluid OunceHave you used any Philosophy products yet?  If you have, then I'm sure you love them as much as me.  My favorite sent is Amazing Grace.  I love it!  The perfume, shower gel, body butter and body emulsion are among my favorites.  You can order it online at http://www.philosophy.com/ or check out QVC!






COACH GALLERY EMBOSSED PATENT E/W LEATHER TOTE F16564 BlackThis is my new favorite purse.  I have it in red and I love it.  There is something about patent leather that I just love! It has plenty of room for everything and yet it's not too big.  I also have the matching wallet, which might be the best wallet I've ever owned.  I absolutely love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment