Thursday, March 3, 2011

March is here!

The month of March always makes me feel hopeful.  Hopeful that winter is almost over and spring is around the corner.  It is the light at the end of the snow blizzard, freezing rain, dark days, mind numbing cold tunnel!  I am not a lover of winter and shouldn't live in New England, but there are many reasons I am still here - family, work, etc. 

So, do you want to know what has gotten me through this winter?  I know it seems small and rather silly, but I have my own little mini-beach on my desk at work.


And I really love my little beach. 

Now, I'm not a fan of the beach.  I am more of a pool girl.  Maybe someday I will find a mini pool. 

With a mini bar. 

With mini margaritas. 

And a cute pool boy. 

But for now, the mini beach will have to serve as my daily reminder that winter is not forever!

1 comment:

  1. I too look at my matching Zen Beach and think to myself... "Soon, pink raft I will take you from the garage rafters and make you my favorite summer time accessory"

    ReplyDelete