Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Feeling Blu?


Okay I love Blu at the Ritz… It is restaurant week in Boston and my friend Sandi and I went to Blu. Blu is located at the Sports Club LA adjacent to the Ritz on Avery Street in the theater district. This is also the same Ritz Charlton that was home to Red Sox slugger David Ortiz!

The menu is somewhat limited for the week and I do have to say I had my hesitations when Sandi booked the reservation. However, the service was fantastic the portions very generous and the food was out of the world.

It was a 3 course menu for $20.10, I had steamed mussels, with tomatoes, basil pesto cream and grilled texas toast , followed by salmon with wild rice, arugula and maple chipotle vinaigrette and for dessert… dear god, Carmel Apple Napoleon, crispy phyllo, mascarpone cream and brandied apples. My tummy is in heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment