Monday, March 1, 2010

Do you have this?

Do you read in bed at night while your significant other snoozes away?  Well, I do and I had tried every book light imaginable.  Some of them wouldn't clip right, others only lit up a small portion of the page, some were too dim and the list went on and on.  I felt like the Goldilocks of book lights!  Then about a year or so ago, I saw Oprah talking about the Lightwedge and figured that if Oprah liked it then it must be good. 

So, I ordered it and have been in love with it ever since!  I use it at least 5 nights a week for about an hour or so each night (sometimes more, sometimes less) and I've only changed the batteries once!  I'd love to hear if anyone else loves it as much as I do or if you have another type of book light that you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment