Friday, February 1, 2013

Downton Abbey, How Could You?

**SPOILER ALERT**

If you haven't seen the new episode that aired Jan. 27th then read no further!!

It has taken me a few days to be able to write about poor Lady Sybil's untimely death.  Oh, creators of Downton Abbey, how could you do that?  Talk about needing a box of Kleenex!!  I never expected something like this when I settled down Sunday night to enjoy my favorite British people.
Jessica Brown Findlay as Lady Sybil Crawley from Downton Abbey. (pbs.org)       
(Image Source)                                                 (Image Source)


Of all the sisters, how could you not love Lady Sybil best?  Surely they meant this affliction for poor Lady Edith, right?  That woman can't catch a break!  I still love Lady Mary, but not in that warm, fuzzy way that I did for Lady Sybil.  Oh, I fear Downton will not be the same without her.  And what will happen to the baby?  I can't see it likely that the ladies of Downton will let Tom take the baby away to Ireland.  Oh, and how will the Countess ever forgive the Earl that he did not listen to Dr. Clarkson.  So many questions!!

If you love Downton Abbey as much as I do, then you should read An American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin.  It's one of my favorite books and hopefully you will love the main character, Cora Cash, as much as I did

Pinned Image

So, I am heading off to The Big Book Club Getaway at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut this weekend.  There's going to be over 45 authors at the event and should be a great time.  I won the tickets through the Eastern CT Chamber of Commerce and couldn't be more excited to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment